The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. These chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards of a healthy, vegan, and allergen friendly treat.
What you will need:
- 4 tbsp + 1 1/2 of Vegan butter or butter of your choice (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp + 2 1/2 tsp of water.
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 360F (182C)
- Whisk the Chocolate Chips Cookie Mix, butter and water in a large bowl. Whisk vigorously for about 10 minutes.
- Drop dough into a greased baking tray or onto a parchment-lined baking tray.
- Set tray in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove and let cool for 20 minutes.